|Might wanna just click Browse.|
Very disorganized lol
WOF needs to be more popular than WarriorsHere is why:WOF needs to be more popular than Warriors by ElusiveBlaze
- 80% of all the central figures in Wings of Fire are female
- The female characters' behaviours focus around events THAT ARE NOT CENTRED ON MALES *faints*
- The few romances that exist are actually fucking adorable as opposed to the painfully forced romances in Warriors (Glory/Deathbringer OTP)
- The writer doesn't kill off the females just when they start to get interesting
- 90% of the characters in Wings of Fire are actually really likable as opposed to the 10% in Warriors
- Interesting cultures assigned to each species of dragon (I'm really fascinated by the Mudwing and Icewing cultures especially)
- Everyone is a sarcastic asshole and it's wonderful
- There's a Rainwing called Banana
- What plot holes?
- Fewer characters than Warriors, so each character gets more time dedicated to developing their personality
- THEY'RE FUCKING DRAGONS
I want to see this fandom grow. I am seriously so happy I bought those books.
I'm planning a Kinkajou AMV and
Why hello all. How's your day been? Good? I hope. If it's not, then, well, go outside and look up. You see that? NO NOT THE SUN. DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY AT THAT THING. STAHP. I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT THAT! NO LOOK TO THE LEFT OF IT. THE LEFT. THERE YOU GO.
You see that? That's a cloud. You know what that cloud is made of? Magic.
Oh, you don't believe me? Well stare at it for a bit longer. What do you see? Hm? What is that?
You see that? Yeah, that's still a cloud, but you have enough imagination to make it into something.
So go back inside. Get some paper. And a pencil, or pen, or marker... whatever you perfer. Now pick it up- NO WITH YOUR HAND. NOT IN YOUR MOUTH. DROP IT. DROP IIIT. Good.
Now hold it in your hand like that, and move it to the paper. Yes. Yes exactly. Now let your hand move... What are you doing?
You're making something to inspire others.
Now, put it online or around town or something. And put a little messae by it. You know what you have done? You have just made someones shitty day so much better. Now how do you feel? Good? Good. Better about yourself? Good.